Pumpkin is one of those flavors that I can’t get enough of during this time of year. Pumpkin flavored coffee, lattes, bread, pies, and now muffins! These are so delicious! I made these a while back during a freezer cooking day and they are so good. They’re perfect for a quick snack or breakfast with some fruit. My guys and gal loved these as well. Add a little dairy free margarine on top and…well, so yummy!!
These muffins are perfect for a cool fall day. I always have to double this recipe to feed my family but this makes enough for 12 muffins.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 can Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Milk Substitute(I used soy milk)
- 1/2 cup Oil(I used Coconut Oil)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place 1st 7 ingredients into a bowl
- Place remaining 4 ingredients into a separate bowl
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Stir Well
- Spoon into greased muffin tins
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.