We got a new dining set this year for Thanksgiving. The kids and I were so excited when Bryan brought it home last week. We have always had hand me down, used and mismatched tables and chairs so being able to have a new one this year is such a blessing. My favorite thing about it is that is actually seats all 8 of us in matching seats. Now we can have a lovely table set for the holidays like this beautiful chevron tablescape. I just love the beautifully festive colors. If you’d like to create this tablescape for your own table read more below.
Supply List (Table Setting based on a set of 4. You can adjust this to fit your needs)
- Roll out a vinyl natural looking paper.
- Set each place setting with a Red Charger, Linen Charger, White Plate followed by the Red & White Chevron Salad Plate.
- Set a Cloth Napkin at each place setting, followed by the silverware and glassware
- Set a white bowl to the left of each place setting. Fill it with fun Christmas color decor. I used 2 small rustic wood balls and a red one. ( Resource: Pier 1 Imports)
- For the center of the table, I used a Natural Christmas Garland to lay in the center of the table.
- Then place two silver decorative vases at each end of the garland.
- Place small red lanterns by each table place setting.
- At the end of the table, you can add some Christmas decor to help complete this festive look. I added cardboard cones (picked up from Hobby Lobby), as well as a Christmas wreath and small jars filled with red Christmas decorative balls.
What do you think? I love all the red! Enjoy!
Audra @ Renewed Projects says
I love all the elements of red in this tablescape. So festive! The little red lanterns are my favorite.
I like your table very much – has lots of texture, color, and a cozy feeling.
Ashley ~ 3 Little Greenwoods says
Oh my goodness! I adore your Christmas tablescape! I’ve got to clear off my dining room table and set it up for Christmas dinner this afternoon. Thanks so much for the inspiration!